Join our Wall of Donors!
Be a part of our historic Church and Cemetery Preservation.
Your donation helps us to continue to maintain American History.
The Old Stone Church currently provides support for the following benevolent organizations and programs.
- Crop Walk To Fight Hunger
- Habitat for Humanity
- The Northwest Center For Food Action
- Bergen County Habitat for Humanity
- New Jersey Council of Churches
- Reformed Church Home
- The Valley Hospital Chaplainry Program
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary, Central College, Pella, Iowa
- The Warwick Center, Warwick NY
- Classis of the Greater Palisades
- Vacation Bible School United Reformed Church, Jersey City
- Habitat for Humanity of Rockland
The Carlough Fund
The Carlough Fund, which was established in 1997, is available to assist our members of our church and Sunday School with emergencies and other special needs. The fund was founded initially with a bequest from the will of Clinton Carlough, a longtime supporter of the Saddle River Reformed Church.
It should also be noted, donations to the fund are welcome at any time. Those gifts can be mailed to the church office or left in the collection Plate marked for the Carlough Fund. We would like to keep the principal balance up around the $10,000 level as the interest this fund earns can be used for special needs grants, which do not need to be repaid. Please feel free to help with a gift that will benefit our church family.